Mom Slept Late

I was quite surprised to find Mom still sleeping when I left for bingo this morning. I knew she wasn’t feeling well so I let her sleep. All the while I felt weird about it. I was beginning to let my imagination go wild. She didn’t get up until noon. She wasn’t feeling good either.




I will go to Costco shortly for some things Mom wanted. She had a couple of coupons she wanted to use before they expired.



Bingo went well we had about ten people and JV came to help. I had been visiting a resident and she was telling me about her life here in Milford. It was quite interesting but I was there longer than I should have been.



Oh and I don’t have a meeting tonight but on February 19th. We may have dinner together too. I got a late night email from Telka and she suggested we have dinner. I called Roberta when I gto home and we talked about it.



I cleared out some more emails this morning over 100 of them. I received an email alert for Joseph A. Foran High School this morning. It was part of description for real estate. Before I read the entire email I thought it was about the school itself so I asked Jillian about it and she didn’t know of anything.



My trip to Costco was short, sweet, and successful. I managed to get a few things and run into a few people from work and get home by 2. I had made one call to Mom about the eggs. When I got home Mom was sleeping again. I have closed her door so she can sleep.



I found some left over frozen lasagna in the freezer in the cellar I am probably going to have that for dinner.



I finally cleaned the car out of garbage that I have “collecting” for a few weeks. I was relieved the weather held out for it.



I called NH today and found out she is in the hospital. I can’t believe. They are still making plans for their trip to DC next month but right now have to concentrate on her health.



MVB called to ask if we were going to the vigil (for the Local 1199 workers who were locked out at the nursing home I volunteer at). I told him I would but Mom wouldn’t be and he asked if I told the DTC secretary that Carlton Giles had rejoined and I hadn’t so I fixed that when I got off the phone.



I have some things to do before I leave for the vigil so I will see you all later.

Comments