Lazy Sunday Afternoon

It is three hours and fifteen minutes before game time. There are supposedly a number of pre-game shows on that would make most sports enthusiasts slobber over the tube. Not me. I have been doing nothing really. I had left over shrimp and rice from the Dominoes game dinner we had last night. I watched TV for a short time the rest I have been sleeping.




This morning I went to bingo and despite the behavior of one resident I had a good time. I was able to start on time and finish on time but still went to church late. The reason I was late is partly because I went and chatted with the workers picketing outside.



We had a great time playing Mexican Train last night. DebbieM was the first to arrive then D&D from WH. Followed by M&R who were a little late but at least they got there. We ordered dinner and started playing the food arrived and we ate and talked about everything. Once we finished dinner we continued playing until 10. We still have to schedule the next night out. It was suggested that instead of playing we have dinner only.



I will be babysitting Junior in Mid March and again in May. R&M are going to North Carolina and Las Vegas. It will be good to see Junior I miss her.



I just got the shock of my life! I received an email alert that Brother B finally accepted my Facebook Friend Request. I don’t even remember how long ago I did it. He is definitely too funny. He also lived longer than Dad. We lost Dad 21 years ago at the age of 62.



I have been trying to find blog entries from Indiana mentioning activities going on in their state for the Super bowl. I haven’t seen any-yet.



I like to see blogs that write about their daily lives (not list links to various stuff) and definitely not just pictures alone. I realize people will write about their views on certain things about certain subjects but I want to know about everything-if I can’t be able to visit your town or state tell me about it. I would like to do the same for you.

Comments