Writer's Block: What is the weather like right now?

Weatherman’s Day


What is the weather like right now?

The weather right now is windy and chilly. The current temperature is 40 degrees and supposed to go down for a snow squall. I was indoors for most of the day so from what I saw out my window was sun and some clouds. The wind picked up on the way home so I am glad I didn’t go out.



Now that the sun is setting I am pretty sure it will get even colder. These kinds of nights I like. Whether it is rain or snow if you don’t have to go out then it is a good idea to get into your pajamas and curl up with either a good book, a great TV show, or something you like doing (I was never a arts and crafts person).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited