A Beautiful St Patrick's Day

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you are all having a great St Patrick’s Day. Mine has been quiet this afternoon but the morning I was at work. I didn’t leave here until after 7:30 so I was rushing to get to work. The cat was fed and played with for a short time and by 8:15 I was at the office.




I wasn’t alone there at the office many others came in as well but stayed only a short time. I spent the time doing the readdress mail and the postage tallies, and managed to get the lobby mail opened and sorted. I was there until 2:30.



It is amazing the difference a few hours make. When I left this morning it was cold and raw and cloudy. By the time I left it was sunny and nearly 60 degrees out. Actually it has maintained 58 degrees right now. I think its not getting any hire.



Since I have been home I got to chat with neighbors, watched TV and relaxed. Mom tells me we are going out to dinner with M&T to Scribner's Restaurant for Corned beef dinner later. Mom is at church and will be home in about twenty minutes.



As usual when I come home from work on Saturday I don’t feel like doing much of anything except play on the internet (or catch up with stuff), watch TV or just zone out.



Oh I ordered Mom’s gift last night from Lia Sophia Fashion Jewelry. I will try to find the additional pieces I got for myself. I am really excited. It is called the Rosedust necklace, and Windsor pin, and Love, faith, and hope bracelet.



Okay, I think I am going to lie down for a bit before going over to feed Junior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited