I got to see my little ones yesterday

Yesterday was the Milford St Patrick’s Day parade and N 1 was marching in it with the Knights of Columbus. Unfortunately I could not be there for that because I was working. The upside to it I got to see two of my little ones today. A & N3 were there to cheer their grandfather on. I also got to see Jr & his wife as well. There were some friends as well. The J-man was with his Mom and baby bro. I went over around 3 and stayed for an hour.




According to the reports the parade was a huge success. Mom didn’t go but I really wasn’t expecting her to go. She can’t stand for long periods of time and it had been very windy out for most of the day. When I got home from L&N’s she was at church.



Today was also the day I started watching Junior for the next seven days. She was aloof. She has a new spot in which she rolls around to be greeted. It used to be on the rug in the middle of the floor but apparently they moved the rug to the front door.



Work went well. I managed to get all of the readdress mail done and ready to get out on Monday. I managed to start on the bad address pile. Granted it was from mid February. I was able to move them to a couple of bins. One is for March and the other for February.



The only downside to the day was I got a head ache. I had it for most of the day and tried to eat food when I could and took the ibuprofen. Unfortunately after I had dinner tonight it turned into a migraine (just about the time I vomited). I was really hoping it would not happen but some time after that I fell asleep again. When I woke around 10 I still had remnants of it. I took the Ibuprofen again and some milk.



I am going to try and get back to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited