Skip to main content

This Morning

On the way into work this morning I was listening to this report and man it was really making me uncomfortable.  It sounded gross and really uncomfortable.  I couldn’t stand to listen to it anymore.  I feel terrible for the woman in the report and for all the patients that have to go through this.  It also explains all those hip replacement legal ads that have been on TV, Radio, and the internet.

I don’t have a hip replacement-yet but I wonder if one day I will have to considering I have problems with my hip.  It happens now and then.  IF I lie on it or every so often I may bang it.  Will have to see how it goes.

I can’t believe I woke up late but still manage to get out the door after 7:30.  Unfortunately I was in the office after 8.  GC saw me but has her own issues to think about. 

The volume of the mail is pretty good for Monday but then again since we changed the lockbox location from Hartford to Boston it usually is light.  It does cause problems for others.

I talked with Mom this morning she was just waking up.  She had a memorial service to attend for one of the bible study members.  They were going to have a lunch afterwards and then she has a late Bridges meeting tonight.

She was absolutely thrilled that I saw Mr. Woodchuck (No not Leroy Jethro Gibbs aka Mark Harmon) in the back yard.  He ran in the door of the garage.  He made his first appearance last week or two ago.

For Lunch I had my Reuben Sandwich.  It was heavenly.  However, it will probably make my ankles and feet achier then they already are.  I have been drinking water this afternoon hoping it will limit the aches.

I am meeting with Debra after work and will tell her how the week went.  It probably be the same way it was the week before.  After that I still have to go to the card shop for the cards I want to get.

I hope the rest of the night will be quiet for sure.


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…