Couldn't sleep



Well the boys are asleep right now.  I was in bed by 9:30.  I took the Tylenol and it seems to be working well.  I couldn’t sleep so I came out to the office and wrote stuff.  I have been surfing the net reading some blogs and of course the IMDB that I wrote about in NCIS blog. 

I heard from Olivia she was missing the boys.  I tried to take pictures but they were to blurry or dark.  I really wanted to help her out but it just wasn’t working.  Well she will be home Monday night she can see them when she gets here.

Mom says I can get the ingredients for the dip Sunday since I don’t need them until Tuesday.   So the only thing I am doing  tomorrow is the bank and then coming back here and laundry and start to inspect the house and make sure it’s in order for the family’s arrival Monday night.  I can’t access my to do list so here is what it will be tomorrow:
Laundry
Bank
Walk the dogs
Thank you notes from Christmas
Write in blogs
Watch NCIS-all Day :)





Well I better go and try or I won’t be any good to anybody…:)

Comments