Count Down....To Migraine

 
Well it is 11 am in the morning.  I have been up for a long while and was able to get pretty much everything I wanted done.  I just have to mail the insurance payment this afternoon and then pay some online bills.  Actually I think they could wait until Payday.

Around 10:30 I got to the house and met with Neighbor Don who was bringing gifts of his own to us.  Just as we were chatting the phone rang.  It was an old friend of Mom’s calling to send holiday greetings.

Mom is cooking right now so I am giving her wide birth.  JIm should be here in the next few hours.  He will probably rest before we go to Liz’s.  I know I am going to have to check on the pups and walk them before going over Liz’s.

I am starting to get a headache and those are never fun.  I have had some cereal because I don’t know how long before eating again.

I ended up going to the store for Mom on my way home from the house.  I had a small run in at Whole foods with some other person who really was obnoxious and was going to pursue something.  It didn’t help my headache.

When I got home I played with the pups and lied down.  It got worse as I no sooner did that (and had some tylenol) that I spent the next few hours woofing it in the bathroom.  I called MOm and told her I wasn’t going anywhere.  I called Liz later on and send my apologies. 

Around 7 I was starting to feel a little better so I got the dogs out for another “run”.  I really should have done it sooner.  One of them (I am guessing it was Packy) left a gift in the office.  I didn’t see any in other place but that doesn’t mean a thing. 

By 8 I was feeling much better but tired.  Both the pups wanted to play or kept barking at every little noise including sounds from the TV.  Now that the hours have passed I am going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited