Getting Stuff done

Well this morning was as expected.  I got up by 7 and took the dogs out for their morning constitution and was able to get online and revise the previous entries and of course post them.  When I took the dogs out it was windy cloudy and really cold.  I was really dumb for not putting the coat on and that may set me back a bit with this latest cold I have.
    When I left I found Preston sleeping under the blankets in the bed.  Packy who seems very playful today was sleeping on his bed too.  I left for the bank got the money out for the haircut and took a ride over to the DUnkin Doughnuts Boston post road.  

    THey messed my order up.  I wanted the smoked Sausage sandwich and they gave me regular sausage and egg.  THe coffee didn’t taste sweet until much later.  I drove to the Hair salon and got there early.

    Since I was there early I decided to relax in the car for about 10 or fifteen minutes.  It was ten when I went in.  I chatted with some of the other customers and found out there were cookies.  Yum.  I think I had a snickerdoodle and some other with caramel on it.  While I was also waiting I sent some text messages to Liz, Jim, and Emily.  

    Liz says she is reading at the Christmas Day Mass at ten so I am planning on attending that and when I told Mom she is going to be going too.  Emily has a new phone and didn’t recognize my number.  She says they are leaving for Colorado tomorrow.  I haven’t heard from JIm yet.

    It was nearly 11 when I got to the house.  MOm was still in pajamas and she was on line.  She needs a couple of holiday cards and so I need to go back later and get them.  I told her about Liz and that;s when she said she would plan on going to church that day.

    Mom is on her way to run some errands that need doing.  I am not sure how long she will be gone but that will give me some down time to do laundry and whatever else needs doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited