It Felt Great

Me and Lilly
Ah It felt great being able to sleep in until 8:30 this morning. I did wake up when the alarm went off but I decided to sleep in (actually it was more like dozing) and relax for a bit. When I finally got up I checked forums and lists. I have gotten some laundry started and had coffee.

While I am waiting for the wash to go through I am going to work on files and the Christmas Card stuff. THen I have to get ready for the Sing-A-Long. I won’t be able to go to work afterwards. We usually end up getting out late anyway.

It is now 11:28 and just getting ready to leave for the nursing home. I have the laundry in the machines and I hope Mom isn’t going to need any of the machines.

Will check in later...it looks like it will be raining throughout the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited