Messy Monday

It was rainy and foggy out this morning.  It caused many traffic delays with accidents and slow drivers.  I left the house shortly after 7:30 and got here exactly at 8.  I chatted with JanetN.  Then I started working on “stuff”.  I am waiting on the Lockbox that usually comes around 9.

Mom was just getting up when I left.  Of course she noticed the door was closed.  I told there is a huge pile of clothes ready to be washed and it won’t be there when she gets home.  She has a dentist appointment and the evening out with the literary or knitwits.  I still can’t remember which one.  

The lockbox was okay, the POst office mail was heavy and I had a total of 800 plus pieces of mail.  I had the daily stuff done (sans the postage tallies) by three.  I worked on the postage tally until it was time to leave.

I was planning on going to Costco after I get my INR checked this afternoon.  But I was so tired and aggravated (the coumadin level was high again) that I just relaxed until I was ready to work on some cards.

I received some from my friends Dave, and Rhonda.  I have of course added their names to the ongoing list.  I am hoping I will be able to mail these things out soon and finish my holiday shopping by the end of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited