MId week reflection

It has been a busy week.  I found myself being a little more reactive in certain situations.  They were what I call meltdowns.  Sunday I couldn’t find a resident whom I put on an elevator to go down to the recreation room.  I turned around to get something and for twenty minutes I was trying to get an elevator to open.  The other one did and I went looking for him and couldn't until someone told me he was in his room.

 The other “meltdown” was because someone was not helping me in Customer Service at a bank.  So I have started the process of leaving that bank and moving to a credit union.  I have been wanting to do it for a while now and this just propelled me into doing it nowl

I did some Christmas Shopping over the weekend but nothing in the last few days. I am going to resort to  gift cards and money.   I Have managed to get the Greeting cards started (labels, picked the cards) and hopefully can mail them this week.

Tonight I have two things going on at the same time.  My woman’s Club party and a Union Meeting.  I am going to have to forgo the party.  By the time I get there the food will be gone.  I was supposed to bring something but I can’t.

Comments