Team Party

 Today was very busy and I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night.  I got home from the union meeting by 7:30.  As I foretold I didn’t go to the woman’s club party.  Mom totally forgot that I was going to be home late.  I spent the night watching TV and getting online.

I was having some weird pains on my right side and it hurt to take deep breaths.  I briefly talked about it here.  it is happening again but not as painful as last night.

Today was  the team party from 12-2 at Biagetti’s in West Haven.  We had it there last year and enjoyed it.  We were hoping Gayle would able to attend but she couldn’t be there.    We were having a great time and the food was good.  Until someone sent around a full frontal Nude Guy on their I-Phone.  I found out later who had done it was but I was warned not to look at it.  I really should have listened.   I probably turned completely red. This incident prompted me to find this.  I am  not a prude by any stretch of the imagination but this was so inappropriate and in bad taste what would possess anyone to this?

After work I attended a candlelight vigil at the Nursing home and it was great.   It actually was still going on when I left.  I headed to JanetN’s house to drop off her meal and secret Santa.  I got lost at first and managed to get to her around 5:30.  I wasn’t sure if she really appreciated me showing up like that.  I got to meet her family.  I left after about 20 minutes.  We talked about the incident and how she spent the last few days getting better.

It was nearly 6:30 when I got home.  MOm was downstairs getting rugs out and then she watched TV.  She had gone out with the Knitwits today to Carmen Anthony’s.  She brought home her leftovers and I had that for dinner.

Now I am finally addressing the Christmas Cards and looking over the ones I have received recently..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited