The Sun Came out

The snow stopped and  there is anywhere from 5 inches to 1 Ft of snow on the ground.  The main roads are okay but the side roads need a lot more sun on it and higher temperatures.  I am at the house now.  I am just relaxing but I should be updating files and paying some bills.   I will be going back to the pups in about an hour.

Bingo went well.  They were all afraid I wasn’t coming in because I was fairly later than usual.  We had 14 players and this time we had prize money.  I gave each of the winners 25 cents.  They were happy.

After Bingo I went to the store and picked up the ingredients for the dip.  The store didn’t have Vidalia Onions so I got the next best thing.  Mom wasn’t too disappointed.  She has been writing thank you notes and I am not sure what else.  She might get to the wake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited