The Weather outside is Frightful

It really was very windy out and the rain was cold.  Traffic seemed okay except for being behind a truck with very bright lights.   Walking from the garage was sort of like the Wizard of Oz.  Very windy.

I finished up  yesterday’s mail and then started working readdress mail until the post office mail came.  It was just about then I left for my appointment with Debra.  She called to move it up an hour.   We talked about Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre.  

The sun came out for a short time and I do mean a short time.  By the time I left for the day it was windy, sprinkling and cold again.  i was glad to be going home by the end of the day.  

I was finished with the daily stuff by 2.  I worked on the postage tallies and cleared off one of the desks of the campus mail that had been collecting for days for the other floors.  Judy and I were discussing the re-address mail.  She wants to help me or go through the mail herself and see what can be done with it.  She will be in on Thursday and Friday.

When I got to the pups they were waiting for me.  They barked and of course Preston did his territorial growling.  That’s until I sat down with him on the couch.   Our re-acquainting session went well.  I went to see Packy and he was very welcoming.  He rolled over and let me scratch his chest.  I am  happy to report they didn’t leave me any “gifts”.  Nancy had left me a three page note of instructions and such and to let me know that Packy didn’t do his poop session this morning.  so we went out and no sooner did we get out that they both did their respective jobs.

Once that chore was done came in and fed them.  I actually need to freshen their water.  After they were fed I was able to checked emails and such.  After a while I headed home.

Mom was upstairs getting changed into her pajamas and I took the time to iron some clothes and got a bag together.  I checked more emails and paid some bills (basically Mom) and did some online banking.  Mom made homemade meatloaf from fresh ground beef.  We had potatoes and salad.  We had various discussions on grooming (no I am not into sharing that), dinners for upcoming stay here. All the fun stuff.  I got my things together and headed for the door.

Just as I was leaving to come back here Nancy called to see how the pups were doing.  I gave her a sit-rep.  She was very pleased.  they were just arriving to their condo from their flight.  

I am going to have to w/draw money early next week from the credit Union so that my car insurance isn’t revoked.  I have to discuss with them access to the site as well.  I am not really worried-really.

The pups went out for their final duty call.  Now they are playing in the other room and I am going to get into my pajamas and then watch TV for a while.

Comments