There is an article on the Candle Vigil

Somewhere embedded is a picture of Mom admittedly not the best one.  There were 1500 people in attendance.  People who were there were very moved by the scene.   I am glad I ended up not going.  I would have been a mess.  I would not have liked the cold or the rain and the headache was just subsiding.
I found the blog from the mother of an autistic Mentally challenged child that went viral this week.  Some of the responses were supportive some were downright stupid.  it is on the Blogspot and I will be following the blog.
According to The Christmas Clock There is over six days until Christmas.  Do you think I am finished with everything?  Absolutely not.  I am in somewhat of a panic mode.  I still have to get Mom’s, Dave’s, Nelson 3,  Jamie’s gifts, and all my four legged god-children.  I probably can do those over the weekend.  I wanted to contribute to the Toy Drive and its done today.  I still have 30 more people to send cards to and re-address one of them.  I have to mail the allentown PA clan their gifts.  They just sent some more for us as well.
I am glad the day is almost over.  I spent part of the morning finishing yesterday’s mail and the address tallies.  The lockbox mail came fairly late too.  I was told to expect it late because they (the FedX people) are delivering package etc.  When I told DeniseK she and scoffed and said it was a lie.  Denise Feels no one else does the work when LeeP is not in.  I feel the same way when I go on vacation.
I had to go back to the car at break time because I left my ID in the car.  All of them.  The others just rolled their eyes and expected to have come and get me at the door all day. Nuh uh.  It was just aggravating to me because it seems like I am doing that alot lately.
Family Updates:
Nelson goes in for glaucoma surgery on Wednesday.  It seems like its an urgent matter.  Liz doesn’t seem worried but still will keep her in my thoughts.  I am not sure how long this will be for.
Rich turns 38 today.  As usual my gift to him will be late.  I probably will give him money.
John will be returning to the US but not here by Christmas.  Probably will see him in the early spring.
OKay need to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited