Today



It is almost 8 am I am heading into the shower to get ready for the day.  I have been awake since 6:30 and took the dogs out for a “run”.  Only one did something so I am expecting a package somewhere around here when I get back this afternoon.
                         
This morning is church and bingo.  Then I have to get to the store and buy the ingredients for the dip Mom is making for me to bring to Dave’s party on Tuesday.  I will be there long enough to pay bills or a few bills.  Then I am coming back here to make sure things are in order.  My intention is to stop by here long enough to feed and walk them before everyone comes home tonight.

I have already got the dishwasher going and will empty that later.  I will look around to see what else needs doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited