Went to Bed Early

Actually it probably wasn’t but I didn’t do very much last night so about 15 minutes after Mom came home from the awards dinner I went to bed.  I did wake up a few times during the night the two final times were this morning.   I woke up to watch HTLJ  I didn’t finish watching but I ended up going back to bed for a while longer.

It had been rather damp and raining for most of the day.  I went out at lunch to get money for lottery, the team luncheon in two weeks and to contribute to a collection for a co-worker who lost her Mom last night.  That was for Stacey M.

I finished the mail by 2 and that also included the lobby mail downstairs.  I spent the rest of the time working on the postage/bad address tallies.

When I left I stopped at CD’s desk (she returned a week ago from Science Park) to walk out with her.  She is working temporarily with NEMG.  I am not sure how long that will be and if she will be returning to the YMG Registration when they return sometime next spring.

I left for Doctor’s office a little after 4.  I was a little uncomfortable because some elderly guy was trying to get my attention and for some reason the alarm bells were going off in my head.  He followed me all the way to the highway.  I made it to the IMM and you can read about it here.

It was nearly 5 when I got home Ethel stopped by to invite us to her home for Christmas Eve.  I knew it was coming from a conversation I had with Liz this afternoon.  She wanted to let us know that she would not be offended if we went there instead of Liz’s Open house or we could do both.  It looks like we will be going to Ethel’s that night.

Mom was upstairs in her office when I came in.  She had soup warming up for me.  She had a late lunch with her friend Martha.  She would eat later.

I haven’t done much tonight.  I was too tired to go out shopping but I won’t let that stop me tomorrow.  Mom urged me to be careful how I spend money.  I told her I don’t have any Christmas Cards left well that’s not exactly true found some right now.

I am going to bed now though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited