Another Sleepless Night

I had started writing this at home at midnight but then I fell asleep so obviously it wasn’t a totally sleepless night.  I did wake up for the alarm this morning and then turned over and slept until 6:30.  Guess what?  I was late for work.

When I got in I quickly checked in with Mama Joanie who is feeling much better than last week but she also has  pink eye-again.  I checked in with JudyF and she asked how the mail was and I told her fine.  Mail was waiting for me to send out and open so I worked on that next then the tallies.

Lockbox was light but the post office mail seemed heavy.  Unfortunately the room on my desk leaves a lot to be desired so many times keys on the keyboard get pushed and make my documents look crazy.  I had to redo one of them and it was annoying.  The mail that I got from the lobby was heavy in volume too.  I added to the tally sheet and and will finish opening all of it tomorrow.

Part of the problem I was very distracted and tired and that is what got me a little behind.  i have to be careful tomorrow.

I was able to make an appointment for the car tomorrow morning.  I will drop it off then take the bus in.  I have asked Janet if she could drive me home tomorrow and she agreed.  I just have to cancel my appointment with Dr. Becker.  

The drive home seemed long.  I was a little nervous as there was maybe a just under a half a tank of gas and it kept getting lower as we kept stopping   It turns out there was a traffic accident in Milford.  It was not that far from Liz and Nelson’s house.

It was nearly 5 when I got home (I had stopped at the rest stop to get gas) and Mom was just about to start dinner.  We had eggplant and macaroni and cheese.  We didn’t eat until 6 but it was good.  I was hungry and tired.

After dinner I split my time between watching TV and being online.  MOm cleaned up the kitchen and watched TV until about 8.  She got on her computer until a short time ago.  I am about to follow suit.

I am feeling a little achy in the joints and legs...so I have taken some tylenol and will head to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited