Good Morning and happy New Year.  I hope yours was as entertaining as mine.  M&R picked me up around 6:30 and we drove to our Friends Dan & Diane and then we drove to Vito’s Restaurant in Newington for their party.  There was a local band there called The Boomers.  I know there is another band with the name Boomers but they are from the Midwest I think.

We really had front row seats but we didn’t get blown out of the restaurant.   The others that were there were really getting into the party.  The food was good. WE had includes hot and cold appetizers, pizza, cookies, cannoli, etc. and a midnight champagne toast.  We never did get the cannoli,  Other than that it was a great time.  Especially for $15 plus what ever else we had.  I had soda and mozzarella sticks so for $25 it wasn’t bad.

I think we got home by 2 in the morning and I fell into bed literally.  I woke up around 8 with the alarm.  Since I have been up been trying to do business (banking) and bill paying, and my yearly donations to Bridges of Milford.  

In about two hours I will be leaving for Dave’s house for his Party.  Mom is starting the dip recipe and it takes some time because it needs to be cooked. 

I am going to tidy up and get ready for the party.  I am not sure how long I will be there but I know it won’t be late into the night as I have to be back at work in the morning.

I am really looking forward to getting paid this week.  I have some high paying bills to get paid and its interfering with some stuff.  Unfortunately I don’t get paid until Thursday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited