Skip to main content

Two Days

I haven’t written since Tuesday night.  Yesterday now seems like it was very busy for me.  I was late again and had very little sleep.  So anything I wrote probably sound or read like gibberish.

I was able to get the mail done in a fairly timely manner and was able to work on other things.  After Work I headed to the store and bought the veggie basket for last night’s meeting.  When I finished with that I went home.  

When I arrived Mom was still at one of her meetings and would come home a little while later.  This allowed me to have a bite to eat and relax until it was time to leave for the meeting.  It also allowed me to read/write some more to Jeannette.  It is turning into a 4 page letter (its pretty much the font I used).  I will send as an attachment first.

I left the house a little after 6.  I had  already called Roberta and she said she would be there by 7. Telka was just preparing for the meeting.  She was setting up the arts and crafts stuff.  As more and more girls came I was given door duty.  I showed the girls where to go and I stayed upstairs had some food and chatted with Kelly when she first came.  As it got closer to 7 Roberta came and then around 7 :30 the meeting started.  

The meeting went really fast.  We talked about the upcoming activities and the chamber of commerce grants (the adults all got emails regarding the interview date).  We sent home made Valentines Card to our our sponsored child for Valentines.  There were no installations so we went for refreshments.  We chatted until the girls went home and then three of us caught up.

It was just about this time when I started not feeling well  I had am not sure what happened but I finally had to go home.  It was nearly 9:30 by the time I got home.  I got the garbage out front for pick up and then chatted with Mom.  I was going to watch TV but instead I wrote some more for Jeanette and then went to bed.

This morning I managed to get up early enough to get the garbage put out.  I took my time getting ready for work and managed to leave a little after 7:30.  The drive in was a bit hard.  The sun was very bright and distracting for me.  I really need to get new sunglasses.  

The mail volume was light.  This allowed me to spend time working on the re-address mail for a good portion of the afternoon.  It also allowed me to write in th blogs, pay some bills, and surf the web for a bit.

I had a grilled balsamic Vegetable/mozz sandwich with soda.  I was trying to find anything that would fill the hungry feeling in my stomach as well as wake me up.  Both seemed to have worked but now the hands are starting to hurt again.

Tonight will be a fairly quiet night.  Its laundry night and perhaps finish the thank you notes that I have left.  I hope to finish the letter to Jeannette.


Popular posts from this blog

Moved Slowly

This is a definite slow day.  This morning did our regular routine for a Saturday.  The kitties have been fed, and have been let down into the cellar,  I cleaned out the litter boxes, and went back to sleep with the TV watching me...get the picture?
Peapod arrive just after 9:30.  I didn’t need to see them as Sky was running up the stairs.  The driver pulled into the neighbor’s (Hockey guy’s) driveway.  I asked her not to do it she explained it wouldn’t be for long and she figured it was mine.  I just shrugged my shoulders and resigned myself to the fact she will do it.   Please for the love of all that’s right next time listen to me.  BEsides there was plenty of room in front of the house!  I got every thing that I ordered and put it all away.  Another list is already started for next week.
The weather sites got it wrong again.  One of them said we were supposed to get rain this morning.  It was supposed to start sometime after 8:30.  Need I have to tell you it never came?  The sun fin…

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Sunday Objectives

As i was finishing up feeding the cats this morning I walked into the living room and found what looked like a hairball on the window sill that landed on the floor.  Ick  I don’t know why they have so many hairballs.  There is two more around the house.  Cleaned one up in the office upstairs the other day.
I let them downstairs already.  I actually am not sure if both went or just Sky.  I turned around after finishing cleaning up hairball number 2  and tiger was just sitting there.
My other objectives today would include laundry and church and of course bingo.  I know you are surprised about the church but it's time I go back.
Nothing is wrong but this is proactive.  I feel that when I don’t go to church for a long time my whole center seems off balance and things go wrong.  I want to prevent that from happening.  Considering I am also on the Ladies guild Board now.  I best do it.
I talked with Mama Roberta Friday night for an hour.  She told me about her trip to Colorado and how she …