Going to bed soon.

I just took some Alka-Seltzer plus tabs because I am not feeling well.  It started sometime this afternoon when AC came into work.  She had been out for most of the morning.  Much to the chagrin of many of our team mates.  Mama Joanie and I were teasing her a little this evening during OT.

Happily despite a few stressful moments work went well.  I went to SR regarding an email she sent me asking if it would be possible to tally the readdress mail.  After stewing about it for a while and  trying to speak to LES ( who in her effort to watch out  for me)  urged me to do what ever they want.  It set me off.   I was angry and  being less then professional.  After some time to think about it and on the advice of Mama J I went to SR and explained to the rationale of not doing what she asked she seemed to understand. 

WE also talked about the scanning.  She will refer to the productivity reports.  So that I don’t have to count anything more and concentrate on the scanning when doing it.  After the successful result things got better.  I also took the opportunity to apologize to LAS.  Things were infinitely better.  I am really glad I listened to Mama’s advice.   The discussion didn’t take long.

I did  some mid morning scanning and then again for the OT.  I think I did about 40 batches all in all and was pleased with it.  I just hope I don’t get sick like I said AC was coughing and sniffling etc.


I have al so been feeling a little lightheaded and had a little bit of headaches.  I am not sure what they were about.  That’s another reason I am going to bed soon.

I got home after 6:30.  Mom was cooking shrimp, crab cakes, and vegetables.  They were all very good.  I couldn’t finish the salad but I can have that tomorrow. 

Oh I saw this on Facebook last night and its awesome.  I saw some people I work  with in this.  If you see it on my Facebook page please like it and watch it as well.  It will be on during the Superbowl  on Sunday.  I urge you to see it and see what a wonderful things happen at Smilow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited