My Calendar is getting full



I noticed that my online calendars are not coordinated with my appointment books.  I have a lot of stuff that need to be added to both.  For Example DMarcus emailed us about two upcoming activities.  The first is the Military Whist at her Synagogue on March 9th, and then the dinner gathering at Vito’s in Newington on the 16th.

Tonight DMarcus called with updates.  She had talked with M&R and they are all set for the 9th.  So I will be riding up with them.  I still have to coordinate the time.  It starts at 7:30.  They are not how ever going to be at the Vito’s with us.  So Debbie and I discussed the possibility of me driving to her house in Wallingford and then we drive to Newington together.  It will be late by the time we get back to her house and then of course back home.

In April our group will be attending DMarcus’ Synagogue’s Anniversary Dinner and that’s on the 20th.  I will have to get a new outfit for that one.  (OMG Did I really say a new outfit?)

The woman’s Club has a lot of things coming up.  The first thing we have going is a clothing drive.   We have a place in New York that will take it for us.  I think Dr. T said something along the lines of 200 lbs of clothes for a price.

The Creative writing contest is currently going on and the winners will be awarded in May 22 at the City Hall reception we will have.

In April we have our International dinner at the Beth El Shelter.  There are new regulations too.  All the main cooking has to be done on site instead of being brought to the facility.  We have our Fashion Show at the Nursing home on the 27th of April.  I am “the transportation” squad. 

We have election of officers in May.  For all intensive purposes I will remain as Secretary.  Then in the late spring early summer we have to plan for our summer activities.

The DTC has a number of activities coming up (mostly fundraisers).  We have a membership cocktail party in March (the same night as our 4th District).  I have an email to the district chairman asking about our next meeting.  We may or may not be marching in the City’s St Patrick’s Day parade.  It depends on anyone who wants to march.  It is on March 9th.  Truthfully I may not be able to march anyway.  My legs may not cooperate.  I have to prepare for that night.

We also have to prepare for our annual Awards Banquet.  That’s in June and we may be having some highly important guests.  That’s usually a fun night.

Well I think its time for me to crash.  The hands are feeling a little stiff tonight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited