Saturday Goings On



It was cloudy when I got up this morning.  I left here by 7:30 and stopped at the Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.  The two cream and chocolate brownie features this month.  I had the two Brownie ones and of course the hash browns and coffee.  I got to New Haven just before 8 but into the office after 8.  I spent the next six hours scanning.  It was a good day’s work I think.

By the time I left it had been raining so it was pretty raw out.  I got home by quarter of three where I found Mom preparing our dinner.  She was making tomato sauce for spaghetti.  She had been shopping earlier so now she was just relaxing until church.

I had lunch and watched TV until 3:30.  I decided to get some laundry done and get bills paid.  I didn’t do any of that last night.  It was also just about then I decided I would get in my jammies for the night too.  I didn’t have any plans for the rest of the night other than what I said I would do so there it is in a nutshell.

Comments