So Many things I wanted to write

There were a number of things I wanted to write about this week.  The meteor hitting Russia, The newest addition at Sea World, and one other that all of a sudden popped out of my head.  Well any way it will come back.  It may be a connection soon.

Anyway so a meteor hits Russia.  When I saw the pictures and the video I couldn’t get over the damage it did.  It was beautiful yet frightening that it could happen so quickly and so what I believe is widespread.  It also reminded me of all the disaster movies that have this as a possibility of ever happening.  When I did some checking the first thing I came across was the article in the Palatinate Online that was posted yesterday.  I will be the first to not understand what it is saying but it is scary.  The picture from Fox Network reminds me of the ribbon in the Star Trek: Generations Movie in which Dr. Soran is trying to manipulate the ribbon to get him into the Nexus.

My heart goes out to that little Russian Boy who was killed.   The stories are horrible.  It reminds of the stories that Jim had shared with us about the adoption process for James R.  They were all set to take him home and the Russian Government put a hold on all adoptions.  It was very heart wrenching for them to go through this.  Of course they were not like this couple in Texas.  They were and obviously still very loving to all of the kids.

Finally congratulations to everyone at Sea world San Diego for the recent birth of the newest killer whale.  It was born on Valentine’s Day to  37 year old Kasatka.  As soon as I heard the news I went to the Shamu Camera.  They were down and  as of a little while ago it continues to be down.  I guess they want to give it some privacy.  However, if that were the case they would not have shown it off just hours after its birth.  Of course if you have the link to the article you get the  stupid and uninformed comments about Sea world. 

Well I managed to pay some bills and waiting for the laundry to finish.  I actually have two more loads but now that its nearly 9 I am done.   I will have to finish after bingo tomorrow.

Okay well I am going to crash for the night.  I will see you all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited