Still kinda Crazy

I am trying to remember why I didn’t write anything the last two days.   Probably because I was busy and I worked late and by the time I came home and did many things I was far too tired.

Its been rather busy at work.  Today  the new Epic Systembegins and many people are just getting trained for it.  Like I said Hectic and stressful for many. 

I have continued to get the mail done in a timely fashion.  Today S wants me to add to the rest of the tallies how much of the re-address I do.  I am not sure that’s really doable.   The readdress is already tallied into the groups I have already.  I am not sure how to explain it to her.  Although I did fine explaining it to “J” earlier this week.

When I finished with the mail or while waiting for the mail I managed to get some scanning done.  I think about an hour and half worth of it.  It was fun.  I think it was just over 200 pages.  I couldn’t stay over because I had things to do here.  I was hoping to work Saturday but I don’t think I can.  May be on Sunday afternoon.

Oh and the meeting that was scheduled for yesterday  was cancelled.  At first it was put on hold and then cancelled.  I was really relieved.  I am hoping that now that I proved I can do this we can move on.  LAS asked me yesterday  if I go on Facebook and badmouth any of them.  I don’t.  I just wouldn’t do it.   I may write about them in my blogs.  I have been getting advice to be careful in general.

The weather was really wild Wednesday .  AT times I could hear it and others I just fell asleep.  It caused havoc with power and caused some delays in towns around the state.  Around mid-day the sun came out and stayed out until sun down.  WE are supposed to get more mixed weather in the next several days.  The moon was out  and looks lovely.

When I got home tonight Mom was cooking our dinner.  It was chicken soup and biscuits I thought it was good.  Mom feels she could have  or will make the biscuits bigger.

I was rather surprised I was able to get the 4th District minutes written in a rather short time.  I started them around 6 and finished by 6:30.    I had them ready for Phil to use at the meeting.  I will be sending them out tonight. 

Well I best get going…there is an Epic Kickoff Breakfast at work and I want to get to it…

Comments

Speaking of crazy weather, it was 70 degrees here Thursday and today it's 18 and snowing LOL.
Kate said…
Yeah it is sunny and 25*F it looks like we will be getting snow tomorrow. I have to read the rest of the weather forecast for the week.