Thankful Thursday 2/14/2013



I think it’s been weeks since I did a Thankful Thursday post.  Let’s see where to start:

  1. I am thankful the snow is melting.  I really enjoyed it while it came down and it was nice to have a couple of days off but truthfully I was getting cabin fever. 
  2. I am thankful for my family, friends, job, volunteering.

I had a great day at work.  It was busy and I managed to get a lot done.  Everything about it is just wonderful.

Mom is not feeling well again.  It’s her stomach this time.  I am not sure about the incessant itching she had earlier this week.  She said the previous meds for is completely out of her system and she has not taken the new stuff yet.   She got some grocery shopping done and some other stuff too. 

I haven’t talked with Jim in a while.  He did call after the storm was over and compared storm stories with Mom.  I guess he is doing alright.  He has reserved a room for us in March for Jamie’s’ Confirmation ceremony.  The kids are doing well as well. 

I haven’t talked with Ethel since the combo birthday/Anniversary dinner last week.  I think she is all dug out from the storm for now.  I hope she had someone come and dig her out.  I plan on seeing her some time this weekend.

My Niece D is currently in rehearsals for a play in NY or NJ.   I have to actually pay more attention to her Facebook postings so I will better understand.  She posted a really beautiful picture of her and her Guy. 

It’s been week’s since I heard anything from D’s Brother J.  When he posts to face book I just reply quickly with Hey I miss you or some much goopy stuff that would probably make anyone gag.

Their younger brother Rob is off on vacation.  We don’t really see each other lots except through-you guessed it Facebook.  I can’t begin to explain the reasons.

Mom talked with Sis today.  She and BIL are no longer snowbound.  They were able to find someone to clear the snow from all of their doors (they have about four).  I plan on seeing them sometime this weekend as well.

All of their kids are doing great.   No really big news there.  We are still waiting for the newest members of the family to make their appearance.  One is due any day now and the other later on the spring.

My health well let’s see except for COPD that’s making its presence know I am doing okay.  I was rather achy this week but as I am writing this they seem fine.  It usually acts up just as I am going to bed. 

Well I am going to sign off for now I will see you all tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited