Rabbit



So did you do it?  Say Rabbit when the new month dawned?  NO?  I didn’t either.  The first time I heard about it was back in 1981 when I was just starting at Linden Hall.  My roommate a junior from CT and a little hyper herself was reciting the first half and I didn’t quite understand it.  I have heard since then many times. 

I was sleeping until 6:30 this morning and just got ready for my last day of work for the week.  I did get online and I also watched TV.  I was able to leave before 7:30 and managed to get to the office by 8.

The mail was waiting for me so I hoped on it right away and managed to get it done in record time.  I was busy for most of the day and got it all done.  I made sure the office was perfect for when JN on Monday. 

I met with Debra today and had another great session.  We talked about the week and what I will do on my vacation and what kind of expectations I have for this trip to Allentown.

Tonight I was going to start getting ready for the trip but all that I accomplished was getting two prescriptions and hanging up some winter coats in a closet.  So Now I am going to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited