Another weekend gone

ACtually my weekend was fine.  Despite some misgivings I had regarding a decision I had made on behalf of my woman’s club.  Saturday I had my hair cut and in the afternoon it was quiet.  Mom had some of her own events to attend as it was the National turn in your drugs day and she was there for a couple of hours in the morning.

Sunday was fine active but fine.  I did the bingo and church.  I was a little apprehensive about meeting up with the Recreation Director because I knew we would discuss the fashion show.  I explained that i had to cancel the show because we felt the two options for the dressing rooms were unacceptable.   She wanted us to use either the storage closet in the recreation room which was the size of a small office or the bathroom also considered the size of a small office.    There would be 8 girls with two sets of clothes, costumes, etc and there wasn’t enough room.  We wanted to use the private dining room and use easels to cover the doors.  Nat made two good points.  One too many windows in that area and most weekends the private dining room is reserved by families for private parties.  Unfortunately my president when I tell her would not believe that for a moment.

In the afternoon we had a visit from some friends we haven’t seen in awhile.  I actually saw them Thursday at our DTC meeting.  They spent about two hours with us talking and having a good time.


Sunday night Mom and I watched Call the Midwife on PBS .  We have been enjoying this for a few weeks now.  MOm watched it when it was on before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited