I couldn't get warm

No matter how hard I tried I could not get warm.  I had coffee (free coffee from D&D thanks guys), I kept my windbreaker jacket on for most of the day.  I just couldn’t get warm.  Even now I have a sweatshirt jacket on.  My hands are cold.  I am going to have to get into my pajamas soon.

The weather has been meh.  The sun didn’t come out to play at all  The temperatures were in the mid to upper 50’s and never got any warmer.  We are supposed to get showers overnight but it is supposed to be sunny and in the low 60’s tomorrow.

I was really busy at work.This week is month end so everyone was working really hard.  I got a lot done and did some OT.  I will probably work until 6 tomorrow too.   

The ride home was pretty uneventful.  So I got home around 6:30 and chatted with a neighbor until the police came.  Apparently my neighbors house was almost broken into a week or two ago.  I found out this past weekend.  I guess they were doing follow up.  

The sewer project is moving along.  A few of my my fellow drivers and neighbors had to move their cars or park down the street because some of the equipment and tools are sort of being set up for more digging and mess.

Mom was waiting for me to have dinner.  She made corned beef hash and had asparagus with cheese on it. It was delicious.  Unfortunately I am paying for it.  I am really achy. I took the meds needed now I am just going to get ready for bed.

Mom has very busy day tomorrow a friend of hers passed away and her wake is tomorrow.  Later on in the day Mom has a forum to attend.  It is really a big one and she has been getting ready for  it for weeks now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited