Just checking in before bed



I just wanted to check in before heading to bed.  I am really tired but good.  I got up fairly early and got online before some of the work started down the street.  Here are some pictures my neighbor Don took over the weekend


There are others but you’re getting the idea.  At one point all of those metal pilings were very high up and were being pound into the ground 37 feet down.  I am not sure if they are there for walls or what.   Let’s just say we are really looking forward to this being completed by December.

Work went well very busy and still more to finish.  I stayed until six to help with scanning.  I had to get a new printer for my office.  The other one died last night.  They were planning on replacing it some time in the future but not this soon.

Mom saw her doctor today.  For right today she is feeling fine.  Where the growth is it can’t be removed.  We continue to take things one day at a time.  She went to meetings after that and now is watching TV downstairs.   I expect she will be coming up for bed pretty soon.

The weather was absolutely beautiful.  It was sunny and breezy.  The temperatures were in the mid to high 70’s.  It stayed in the 60’s as the afternoon ended and evening approached.  It supposed to get cooler and rain tonight and for the rest of the week.

WE had a great dinner tonight.  Mom made lamb chops, salad, and peas.  We talked a little about the future.  She asked if I would consider getting a condo.  She says she isn’t expecting to go anywhere soon but it would be something to consider.  She feels that my legs aren’t that great (sometimes I have trouble getting up and down the stairs in the house).  I would have to think of where I wanted to go.  My first thought went to New Haven since I work there.  The mass transit available would help too.  I would also like to stay in Milford because most if not all my family is here.  My Volunteering would be here as well.  I could always stay with the woman’s club since we have welcomed members from all over.  It is something to think about.

I have to reply to those who have sent messages of support in the last few days.  I have just been really busy and tired but I promised I would soon.  Its just been rather hectic for me right now.

If I don’t get into bed soon I will not want to get up in the morning…J  Have a great night.

Comments

My thouts, prayers, and well-wishes go out to your mom!!
Kate said…
Thanks...I appreciate...She is strong and fine for now but who knows down the road.

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited