Early Morning


My entire day will consist of laundry and watching the LOTR marathon today and a safe bet of sleeping.  I got up early (5:30) to feed the cats.  Normally I wouldn’t do that but Jim was sleeping and I didn’t want Sky to meow as loudly as he has been in the last few days.   So I fed them just after 5:30.  It was nice Tiger came up from the cellar.  Once I got them fed I had coffee and fell back to sleep until about 8.  That’s about the time Jim got up.

It was a bit chilly this morning but really nice.  I buried myself under the blanket here.  Jim and I talked about it when he came down.  Now it is a little warmer.  Actually it is just 68 degrees.

Since we have been up we emptied the dishwasher, started laundry, and he emptied the dehumidifier and now he is going to clean my car for me and then take off for home for a couple of days.

It’s funny to see the kitties still skittish and jumpy but they do come out for a little bit and back downstairs for most of the time.  I really wish they were a little more outgoing.  I guess some people understand it more than others.

I am going to go take a shower and watch the movie for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited