A Beautiful Morning

It is a beautiful morning.  I didn’t think so at first as I woke up with a headache and took some Tylenol and heaved it shortly after that.  I had it with milk.  Once I heaved it I fell asleep on the couch while the kitties ate their breakfast.  Happily the headache is gone.
After getting up around 9:30 or so I got the bed made (that’s what caused the headache.  The sheets were pulled from the bed and exposed the mattress and that usually gives me a headache).  It may be time to get a new mattress cover and new set of sheets that usually fit.
I have also been revising the minutes from Thursday’s meeting.  I was so late that night.  I didn’t realize that KR had moved to Beach Avenue and so I had to go there.  It was a beautiful evening.  It is a beautiful home too.
I just took a picture of the cats at the top of the stairs and it showed the chairs with the stuffing coming out.  Now I regret doing that because it looks messy.  I am going to have to really get those things that cover the furniture.
Well I need to get going and get ready for the car wash

Comments