Skip to main content

All around Awesome day

I managed to get up at 5:30 this morning and get the things I wanted done taken care off all before leaving the house at 7:05.  I had my infamous to do list and there were several things on it that needed to be done.  For the most part more than half was done today.  THe only thing that broke my heart was seeing Sky looking out from the living room window with these big yellow cat eyes and head tilted as I drove out of the driveway.

I stopped to get DD & and gas and managed to get to the parking garage at a very decent time.  Janet was waiting for me.  THe only problem I need to rectify is my parking.  I couldn't use my key card.  First off I have not been there in over a month and I didn't get  a statement.  Either by email or regular.  I actually could have probably found an old statement and caled them.

WHen I got into the office everyone welcomed me back and said they missed me.  Even my Director ST gave me a hug.  Eveyrone was looking out for me.  I even got a semi welcome from ML...with a left handed snide remark that another person heard and flipped her the bird.  It was quite amusing.

Anyway I was very busy and by the end of the day ready to go home but  I couldn't just yet as I had an appt w/ the hemotologist.  I brought him up to speed (even though he had some of the reports) and he was saying the numbers for today were all good.  I see him in three months.

For dinner I stopped off and Mama Theresa's and got shrimp scampi w/angel hair and brought it home.  It was delicious and I scoffed it all up.

The clothes I ordered from the Country Store in Massachussetts last week arrived and I tried them on.  I took pictures of them but I will post them tomorrow.  I was pleased to see they all fit.

Poor Sky was closed off from the rest of the house I am thinking for several hours as the door to the cellar was closed.  As i came in Tiger was upstairs and when I noticed the door shut I opened it.  Tiger went down and came back up and so did Sky when I called them.  They were down there for most of my dinner.  I finally got them up here around 7.  They have fresh kibble, fresh water, a couple of treats, and cleaned out litterbox and so they are set for the night.  SKy was nuzzling my hand for some reason.  Now he is sittin in his spot by the diningroom wall.


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…