Skip to main content


The morning was a chilly but sunny 57 degrees.  I tried really hard to stay in bed and had some success despite the fact Sky and Tiger were meowing like crazy.  I was still a little achy and stiff but I think now that I have meds and my vitamins it’s subsided for now. 

I am tickled pink that Tiger started coming back to sleeping on the bed again.  For several months she has slept everywhere but there (at least at night) during the day she goes up (evidence by this weekend).  However Sky chased her away last night which surprised me.  This morning while I was coming up to take my meds they were sleeping next to each other. 

Sky was very lovable.  She wanted me to pet her so we sat on the couch for a while and she was somewhat snuggly.  She is upstairs again now.  Sky is on the prowl again.  I am not sure what he was looking for.

The groceries arrived just about noon.  I was beginning to worry as it was cutting into the time for me to get ready for bingo and lunch.  I put everything away and now have to rearrange stuff in the refrigerator and maybe cook some stuff today.

The afternoon was somewhat weird.  As I was getting dressed the kitties were cuddled up on the bed together.  I took their picture not realizing that there was a reflection of me half dressed.  I posted it to Facebook and about an hour later I got a phone call from a co-worker telling me she got a message saying I posted the picture.  Well I checked my own messages and found a few more indicating that it looked like I was naked.  Well I called Liz as I was sitting in the car out in front of the nursing home panicked.  She was sort of laughing about it and if I had a better sense of humor at the time I probably would be laughing too.  Anyway she told me how to delete it and it worked.  I texted VH and asked her if she could still see it and she said it was gone and so did Liz.  Once that was taken care of I ran inside and took over for Natalie.  I would later find out that someone reported me to Facebook.

Bingo went well.  Marni was there and I managed to see Natalie for a short time. We played for an hour and of course I told Marnie what had transpired.  By then I was making jokes about it.  I don’t know how many residents were there but it went by quickly.  Marnie offered me some cake afterwards and we chatted for a bit 

When I left I stopped by my sister’s but both were resting or sleeping.  When I told Nelson that he said whoever reported me was not really my friend.  He doesn’t like social media.  He also saw the picture and thought nothing of it.

It after 4 when I got home.  I got on the computer right away and checked out messages and did some crossword puzzles.  Liz called me around 6 and we talked about the incident and she said there are things she no longer shares and has had to unfriend people because of the stuff that’s been posted on Facebook.  I felt much better about the situation and so we hung up.

I had chili for dinner and yogurt and then watched TV.  I straightened up the kitchen and now I am going to fold some clothes and continue with the laundry.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…