Skip to main content

Yesterday's Prompt

Yesterday among my surfing the net I noticed a journaling prompt from LJ.  The question was “Do you use ‘To do list’. Well anyone who knows me knows I have been using them a long time and to a certain extend with success.  I thought for sure I could answer this one.  Some days I am better at it then others.  I do the list in between other things as well.  Sometimes I think if I get it done first if it will allow me to put more time to things that I want to do.

I actually have a couple of things I need to do before my appointment with the pulmonary doctor.  I do have the questions on my phone (just as some have offered in their responses to the question above).

I was having a hard time working on some of the 4th District stuff that I promised Chairman Phil for tomorrow night’s meeting.  I am not sure how many people are coming.  I was getting distracted by a few things.  For example the laptop, and a very handsome 4 legged dude. I did manage to get it done and mailed to Chairman Phil.  Still have to learn the methods of the laptop.

I got ready for the Pulmonary Doctor and left at a pretty good time and managed to get there just before my appointment time but had to wait for a parking space.  I got in the office and checked in and proceeded to wait what seemed like forever.  The waiting room was subject to all the judge shows.  One woman suggested we change the channel.  I looked at her and told her it’s not up to us to change it.

Anyway, He says I am good and that I can go back to work.  The wound has opened up a bit so he wants me to not wear bras for a few days or at least a sports bra.  He has scheduled a sleep study for next week.  He wants to see me in December.  He also says use the O2 if I need it.

I forget what time it was by the time I left there but I had every intention of going to the store to pick up stuff for the meeting tomorrow night.  Instead I stopped at my SIL’s house.

Ethel was standing outside with her “grand” pup Ben.  We sat outside for about 20 minutes and talked about the future.  The house is closing in a week and she will be staying with my Niece and her husband until Diane’s health issue is better.  Then she will go visit JH and H in Florida.  Then she is going to the Philippines.  I jokingly told her not to disappear on us.  However, as I said we haven’t been talking regularly even before Bob and Mom died or since then.

After our visit I headed home and then realized that the Dive Bar was open. Why is this important it’s where my Nephew Chris works.  He wasn’t there at first but the time I finished my lunch he came in to work his shift.  I hadn’t seen him in quite some time so it was great to catch up.  The food was good.  I had their Mother Loaded burger and home-made chips with garlic and cheese.  It was nearly 3:30 when I left there and headed home.

Now I am just hanging out.  The kitties were sleeping on the bed in my old room.  They have been doing the frequently this past week.  They have also been sleeping in some old spots they haven’t been in a while too.

Sky got out on to the front porch as I was coming in from putting the garbage out tonight.  Of course I grabbed him and put him back in and tried maybe one more time and I put my had on his back and forced him to lay there until picked him up.  The little stinker almost did a final time.

Other than the great escape it has been quiet.  I am going to watch PBS for a while and then go to bed.  I have a somewhat full day and it will be early.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…