Yesterday's Prompt


Yesterday among my surfing the net I noticed a journaling prompt from LJ.  The question was “Do you use ‘To do list’. Well anyone who knows me knows I have been using them a long time and to a certain extend with success.  I thought for sure I could answer this one.  Some days I am better at it then others.  I do the list in between other things as well.  Sometimes I think if I get it done first if it will allow me to put more time to things that I want to do.

I actually have a couple of things I need to do before my appointment with the pulmonary doctor.  I do have the questions on my phone (just as some have offered in their responses to the question above).

I was having a hard time working on some of the 4th District stuff that I promised Chairman Phil for tomorrow night’s meeting.  I am not sure how many people are coming.  I was getting distracted by a few things.  For example the laptop, and a very handsome 4 legged dude. I did manage to get it done and mailed to Chairman Phil.  Still have to learn the methods of the laptop.

I got ready for the Pulmonary Doctor and left at a pretty good time and managed to get there just before my appointment time but had to wait for a parking space.  I got in the office and checked in and proceeded to wait what seemed like forever.  The waiting room was subject to all the judge shows.  One woman suggested we change the channel.  I looked at her and told her it’s not up to us to change it.

Anyway, He says I am good and that I can go back to work.  The wound has opened up a bit so he wants me to not wear bras for a few days or at least a sports bra.  He has scheduled a sleep study for next week.  He wants to see me in December.  He also says use the O2 if I need it.

I forget what time it was by the time I left there but I had every intention of going to the store to pick up stuff for the meeting tomorrow night.  Instead I stopped at my SIL’s house.

Ethel was standing outside with her “grand” pup Ben.  We sat outside for about 20 minutes and talked about the future.  The house is closing in a week and she will be staying with my Niece and her husband until Diane’s health issue is better.  Then she will go visit JH and H in Florida.  Then she is going to the Philippines.  I jokingly told her not to disappear on us.  However, as I said we haven’t been talking regularly even before Bob and Mom died or since then.



After our visit I headed home and then realized that the Dive Bar was open. Why is this important it’s where my Nephew Chris works.  He wasn’t there at first but the time I finished my lunch he came in to work his shift.  I hadn’t seen him in quite some time so it was great to catch up.  The food was good.  I had their Mother Loaded burger and home-made chips with garlic and cheese.  It was nearly 3:30 when I left there and headed home.

Now I am just hanging out.  The kitties were sleeping on the bed in my old room.  They have been doing the frequently this past week.  They have also been sleeping in some old spots they haven’t been in a while too.

Sky got out on to the front porch as I was coming in from putting the garbage out tonight.  Of course I grabbed him and put him back in and tried maybe one more time and I put my had on his back and forced him to lay there until picked him up.  The little stinker almost did a final time.



Other than the great escape it has been quiet.  I am going to watch PBS for a while and then go to bed.  I have a somewhat full day and it will be early.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited