Good News Bad News


I have some good news and I have some bad news.  My infusion for 1 pm was cancelled due to illness.   The infusionist wasn’t feeling well.  Good news?  It’s been rescheduled for the 14th.  The original date of the first infusion.   I have had a lot of trepidation about this even though I have been reassured it could be fine.  It would help in preventing the kinds of episodes I have had this year.  They called me just about 20 minutes before I was to leave for home.  Another good news item.  I tried to contact Roberta via phone and email.  She got the message but it was really frustrating because I don’t seem to have her cell phone number.  In the end this will extend the time of my two week infusions by a week. 

As a result of this change I was able to attend the lunch time union membership meeting it was to update people on the preparations and discussions on the contract negations.   There was a call to action for a march in Support of GESO.    So we will do this next week all over again.

 Some other good news I received my order from Coffeesforless.com I am excited I tried the hot apple cider and it was great. I have a feeling I could go through the apple cider very easily.  I now have enough for home.  I will be doing this frequently I think.

After I emptied the garbage and put it out front I went to visit neighbors. SD was busy with getting his lawn in time for his daughter’s ring dance.  The others were to Chris and Chris.  They were out with Simon and Sawyer.  I told them about the picture on Facebook Mistake.  Then we talked about our pets and the stories over the years.  Then I came back.  The kitties were both upstairs.  They have been there for an hour then it came down a while later. 

I am cooking /Baking pork chops in the oven.  They were frozen and needed to be cooked.  I put them on a cookie sheet (the kind you could make cookie squares) or brownies on …and put panko crumbs and butter on them for 40 minutes.  Turned them over and are cooking for another 20 minutes. Once I have finished the pork chops I put the rest in the refrigerator.

While waiting for the pork chops to be finished Tiger sat with me and snuggled.  Now I think she went upstairs and Sky was playing with what I think is a carpenter ant.  It seems to be the only one right now.  I hope it is because I can’t deal with them. 

I am going to finish cleaning the kitchen up and then have my tea and get to bed.  I have another long day ahead of me that includes my session with Debra.  Then tomorrow night should be quiet.  Maybe work on some of the minutes for the 4th District and DTC.












Comments