Saturday Doings


It is early Saturday Morning the sky had a beautiful orange hue to it and that tells me it will be a beautiful day that and the weather reports are saying no rain.

In a short while I will be showering and getting ready for my day.  I have to make a stop to the bank before I head over to the Nursing home for our renewed Carnival activity.  We couldn’t do it last year because of the various weather, quarantines, and health issues I had.  We are meeting around 10 and it should be for an hour.

Then in the middle of the afternoon I will be meeting up with my sister and Brother-in-law for their great grandson’s 3rd Birthday party.  We were invited last week (well I was) but nearly forgot about because of the week I was having.

Tonight should be fairly quiet.  Will be able to work on things before hitting the sack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited