Well my kitties are the smartest kitties in the neighborhood


Early yesterday afternoon Sky managed to open the attic door not once but at least two more times.  He and his sister spent the better part of the afternoon well into early evening up there.  They came down a couple of time just to go back up.  I tried a couple of times to get them to come down but to no avail to the point of panic.  The reason for the panic is the floors are open closer to the point where the roof slants and if they go under the floor board no more kitties.  When they came down for their late evening snack I ran upstairs and put a small chest against the door.  Do you know that my Sky tried pushing it open???  At one point he must have succeed because both of them were at the bottom of the attic stairs and hadn’t gone up yet.  I called or whatever you call it and they came out!!!!  Anyway I realigned the chest to make sure it doesn’t open and it seemed to work.  OH and during their adventure they found a Mickey, Minnie, Mighty, or Fievel or any other name you might come up with.  As of this writing it’s still up there.

So my next assignment is to replace the “weather-stripping” that has been up there to either keep the cold air up or keeping the door closed (not sure why it was there).  Liz suggested I get those thumbtacks or nails that you would use to re upholster furniture or hang things with.  Others have suggested latches with hooks.

When it was time to go to bed they both came up and slept on the bed.  Sky laid his head on my forearm and wrist and then went to the foot of the bed.  Tiger followed a short time later and both stayed there through the night.  Sky got up a couple of times but they stayed well until after 5:30.  So I knew everything was right with the world.

As I was leaving for work I stepped on my tiger’s paw and after that wouldn’t come near me.  I felt awful.  She got under foot basically on the stairs.  I tried again when I got home she allowed me to come near her or she came to me.

I have a feeling they spent most of the day if not all down in the cellar when the cleaning lady came.  I noticed the door ajar when I came in tonight.  As I write this they are still there. They have made a couple of trips up here and wandering around earlier too.  I got them new kitty kibble this time it’s a little cheaper but it’s still all natural.

I tried to get them to come up but like I said they are not stupid.  I am sure they will both be upstairs before too long.

The house looks great.  I just have to remember to clean up after myself.  She come back in two weeks.  She left me a couple of empty bottles of cleaning products she wants to have so I will put it on the list for the end of the week.

Work was very busy.  Since Guardian Angel was off I did all the work.  I sorted and opened mail she would have just put into the team trays and envelopes.  I worked on the readdress for an hour the morning and it doesn’t even look like I put a dent in it.  I did sort the NEMG EOBs and the Health logic EOBS so it wouldn’t be overwhelming.  THE NEMG piles are still big but I will get it down again.  Just not this week.

I had a little visit from a dear friend, coworker and organizer for the union.  She came in to ask if I would be attending the lunchtime union membership meeting and I told her I couldn’t that I would be leaving early that day.  So we spend a few moments catching up.  It was great.

After a great deal of thought and suggestions I have decided to have someone drive me to my infusions this week.  I have no idea how it will affect me for the first time.  Liz had suggested and I think when I told her last night and this afternoon I rethought about it she was offended.  She won’t be able to do it so I am asking Roberta to do it.  I put the call in to her tonight and just waiting for her to call back.

I cancelled the sleep study for Wednesday night on account of again not sure how the infusion would affect the study so as of right now it will be a week from tonight.  Jim thinks this is a waste of time considering I had done it many years ago and it did nothing for me then. 

I must be getting tired because those breathing spasms seem to be frequently tonight and they are hurting.  I am not sure why or what it is (It can’t be the post-surgical stuff).  It affects the yawning sometimes too. 

Well I have some laundry going again it’s just the outfit I wore today.  Of course I dropped stuff on it today and it needed to be freshened up.  Tomorrow I will put the bedsheets that Livi took off the bed today.

Well it’s time for me to go…Hope you had a pleasant Monday…






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited