Skip to main content

A long Day

I am exhausted!  It has been as the title says a long day.   It actually started around 1 am this morning when I started feeling Nausea and then for the next hour and half vomiting.  It finally subsided long enough for me to get back to sleep until 6.  

Admittedly I was not feeling all that well as the day progressed so after doing the daily ritual with the kitties I managed to get some coffee and went back to bed for a while.  I did manage to surf the net and send some messages and answer them as well.  I did this until about 10.

I showered and dressed and left here after 11 for the 11:30 mass.  Almost all of the family was there. I sat with Liz and Nelson and Nelson’s sisters.  As the mass progressed I noticed where everyone was sitting. 

We had to await a while until it was time for the Christening.  There was chatting, picture taking, and laughing.  The ceremony was lovely.  It was a half hour long and I managed to get a few pictures.

The reception was held at Wood N Tap in Orange.  There was so much food.  It was basically buffet and included hamburger sliders, pizza, egg rolls, pita snacks, chicken fingers.  I know I had a lot but knowing my limit.  It was 3:30 when the party broke up.

On my way home I stopped at the pet store to get more dry food for the kids.  It was the only stop I made and was anxious to get home. 

Since I have been home I answered the wedding rsvp.  It’s going to be late.  I did buy the shower gift and should be here in two days.

I also have found my password list.  It was buried under some papers on the night table by the bed.  Wee.

This week is going to be busy.  I have a couple of holiday parties, a doctor appointment, and the bridal shower, and two sing-a-longs, and the Mexican train game.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…