Saturday Doings


Good Morning!  Let me first welcome all those who have stopped by to visit.  Please make yourselves at home and enjoy the readings.  I Hope I have entertained you, made you think about things and just relaxed.

You should have seen the beautiful sunrise this morning.  It was so bright then it got cloudy.  I never have the camera around when I need or want to take a picture.  According to the weather reports it is supposed to be rainy for most if not all of the day.

Today will be pretty much like it was yesterday.  After Jim left for PA yesterday I spent most of the day surfing the net.  I did do some laundry and cooked some chicken for dinner.

I will be going to Liz’s to drop off Claudia’s (Jim’s ex) gift to her and Nelson. I also have to get a card for the Christening ceremony tomorrow.  My dress is ready to be worn.

Other than that I will be trying to write my pen pals and pay some bills.  I need to take care of a few other things.

There is an NCIS Actor’s Choice Marathon that starts at 10.  It’s in connection with the People’s choice award nominees (the show, Pauley Perrette, and Mark Harmon).

Have a great day….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited