Christmas eve 2015

I am at the house doing laundry and other chores before I head to the doctor and back to Preston. 

Yesterday was busy with the eob piles I got.  I have gotten some really beautiful gift s from Ann and Mary.

Last night I got some more things for the kids and the candles.

I had dinner from on the border restaurant.  I ran into neighbor Shea and asked her to keep an eye out for the coffee delivery. They would.

It was pouring out and I was anxious to get back to Preston.  He was much more cooperative last night.  We did not get out either.  I watched TV and slept.  I wasn't feeling great.

I heard from brother j and he has a pt job at a car rental place in Allentown.  Will find out more tonight when I call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited