Skip to main content

I am done for Tuesday December 1, 2015

I have had me a day!  I woke up early and got the cats fed and watered by 5:30.  I managed to relax for a little bit and then had to get my day organized.  I left the house shortly after 7 and headed to DD by the highway. The line was too long I thought so I went to the rest stop on the highway.  I got my coffee the extra-large and do you know it was $3.07!!!!! I thought I was crazy.  I will never do that again.  EVER!

Work went well.  The Gargoyle/Guardian Angel was very complementary about the work.  We worked on making some changes as one department wasn’t just accepting all Mail for their department.  She made sure to let both my Boss and myself it wasn’t us.  We were getting kudos from the mail clerk at the main Mail Room.  The only thing is I don’t know what it is I am doing right.

After work I headed to Staples and Wal*Mart.  I went and got some labels and envelopes at Staples.  The Labels were for the rest of the Christmas cards and the envelopes were for everything else.  The Walmart was to finally get those safety locks for the cabinets and closet doors.  The girl at Walmart was incredibly obnoxious when I couldn’t see what she was pointing out the item.  I told her she was rude.  I don’t know if she heard me or responded.  I was glad my next stop was home.

When I got home I checked the house and the litterboxes and the kitties.  I made myself some dinner and called Liz later on after I worked on the label list.  I soon discovered I need to revise my contact list and address book.

Now it’s bed time.


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…