I am done for Tuesday December 1, 2015


I have had me a day!  I woke up early and got the cats fed and watered by 5:30.  I managed to relax for a little bit and then had to get my day organized.  I left the house shortly after 7 and headed to DD by the highway. The line was too long I thought so I went to the rest stop on the highway.  I got my coffee the extra-large and do you know it was $3.07!!!!! I thought I was crazy.  I will never do that again.  EVER!

Work went well.  The Gargoyle/Guardian Angel was very complementary about the work.  We worked on making some changes as one department wasn’t just accepting all Mail for their department.  She made sure to let both my Boss and myself it wasn’t us.  We were getting kudos from the mail clerk at the main Mail Room.  The only thing is I don’t know what it is I am doing right.

After work I headed to Staples and Wal*Mart.  I went and got some labels and envelopes at Staples.  The Labels were for the rest of the Christmas cards and the envelopes were for everything else.  The Walmart was to finally get those safety locks for the cabinets and closet doors.  The girl at Walmart was incredibly obnoxious when I couldn’t see what she was pointing out the item.  I told her she was rude.  I don’t know if she heard me or responded.  I was glad my next stop was home.

When I got home I checked the house and the litterboxes and the kitties.  I made myself some dinner and called Liz later on after I worked on the label list.  I soon discovered I need to revise my contact list and address book.

Now it’s bed time.

Comments