Skip to main content

Frustrating moments

Among the many things I was trying to do today was to activate my new Credit union debit card and I think I tried three times and had to take a break from it. I will try again later when I am a little focused.  The other was to gain access to the credit Card site.  Still not there yet.  When I run into roadblocks of any kind I need to step away and breath and regain thoughts and refocus.  I will try again later and be victorious.

I made lamb chops for lunch.  I didn't realize there was four in them so I cooked them all.  I probably could have put the other two away.  I reasoned they were small in size and would be filling.  Not necessarily the truth. I also couldn't choose vegetables.  I ended up cooking them up in a skillet w/olive oil and it splattered and I now have a burn.  I had some chips and salsa.

Now I have to think about dinner.  Not for at least a few hours.  I think I may make spaghetti.  I don't want to order out been doing that way too much this week.

The kitties had been sleeping for a while and got up around 4 and I think went back again.  I know Sky was in the office chair and Tiger was on the bed. 

I talked with Liz late this afternoon.  She had quite the day between doing some chores, going to an early morning meeting and then having the grandkids (Fairfield, Killingworth) over for lunch with one or both of the sets of parents.  When we hung up she was going to take a nap.

I ended up having mini-pizzas for dinner and that's it for tonight.

I think I better get on the heating pad again.  The neck and head or starting to ache again.


Popular posts from this blog

Ended up

Because I wasn’t feeling well last Thursday night  and the lack of sleep from it I barely did anything Friday.  I did some laundry, cleaned out one of the litter boxes, emptied the dishwasher only to fill it up again. I made myself an early lunch of steak and potato and had yogurt.  I was not anxious to eat too much as my shoulder still hurt. I think the aches and pains are from the amount of cheese I had in the last couple of days.   I fell asleep for the afternoon watching the X Men double feature.   I did fold some of the clothes and sheets and put more laundry in.  You are probably wondering where all these clothes are coming from.  Some of them have been there a few days and needed refreshing. When I didn’t fold the clothes I watched TV.  I actually sat through Hawaii 5-0 haven’t done that in months.  It's a good show.  It has done a few cross overs with the NCIS franchise (mostly the LA show) now there is some discussion prompted by articles that that H50 will do crossovers …

REally Busy

I am so sorry I haven’t finished the weekend entries.  I just was too tired and Monday was busy.  I know I have my Florida adventures to write up but again.  Not enough time or energy lately.  
I am looking forward to next weekend as I am meeting up with Siduri and we are going to spend the day in the city and visit Peabody museum and have lunch.  On sunday is baby Giada’s Christening and I am really looking forward to that.  I haven’t met Giada yet but from the pictures her parents and grandparents post she is beautiful.
WE had some late night rain last night and early morning rain today.  We may have more as the week progresses but that’s okay.  Meteorologist Geoff Fox began his second week at his summer Gig at Channel 8 this week.  His first week went well even with some first time hiccups with the technology.  He is having a blast along with his colleagues and fans.
I received a letter from my pen pal Debi in Tampa and I did manage to read the whole letter in one sitting.  She is kee…

Busy Friday

I spent a couple of hours working on mail and sending out refunds for the afternoon mailing.  By the end of the morning I spent it working on scanning until the end of  the day.  I  don’t feel I got a lot done but I did have some problems with a couple of the batches.
I did make an appointment with Courtney the health coach for next week.  I was beginning to think I missed an appointment but when I checked with her I found that I hadn’t.  It will be on Wednesday at 4:30.
I wasn’t sure I could eat anything chewy yet so I had broccoli and cheese soup for lunch.  It was good and I did chew on the left side of the mouth with no problem but as usual I probably used both sides.  I had been drinking lots of water at least I tried.  I had some coffee.
It was also refrigerator cleaning day at work.  I had forgotten and manage to lose a new coffee creamer that I put in there from Thursday next time that happens I am bringing in a cooler  so I don’t waste three dollars.  It's already on the nex…