Glad its Friday

I had a pretty good sleep I think.  We went to bed late and I think that's how I got it.  The kitties were asleep in no time.  They stayed there until about 4 or 5.  Sky  sat next to me until I got up.  Later on as I was getting ready to leave for work Sky sat on the armchair and as I was petting him he turned his head to rub it..I couldn't help but cry.  I felt such happiness.

It overcast this morning and there is rain and or snow predicted for today and cloudy for the first part of the weekend. I did notice that even though the temperatures were in the 30's or 40's there was some warmth to it as well.

Work was busy.  I spent a lot of time on the check mailing project and still didn't finish it.  The mail was normal but I also had to go around and pick up the outgoing mail from the floor.  We had the union meeting.  It was fairly interesting and some thought it was a waste of time and could have been put on paper and sent around.  I suggested they friend the FB page.  We had the farewell retirement party for JO and it was very nice.  The W2's are still not available.  This will be a major problem for many people.

I have been invited to go out to the movies with Liz and Nelson so I have go get ready..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited