Going to be long day

It took me a while to get back to sleep..actually I don't think I even went back to sleep until 6.  I ended up being about 5 minutes late for work so this will be a definite challenge.  At least my work day ends at 3.

I have an appointment at 3:40 with the Pulmonary doctor.  I hope we discuss the sleep study I took back in I think it was October and  the Cat-scan last month.  I am afraid it will be a long wait-to see him though.  It was fairly long the last time if I recall correctly.  That means I won't get home until 7.

The weather report is changing (again) now they are saying we won't get as much and it won't be here until Saturday.  I am debating whether or not to order more groceries Thursday or just make do with what I have.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited