I wasn't sure I would be going to bingo

I could hear Neighbor Don plowing the driveway and it sounded like he was having trouble with the machine earlier as it may have been too much for it. I wasn't sure he would be doing the sidewalk from the house to the main sidewalk but he did.  I got ready for bingo put the rock salt into a safer can that would withstand any other weather coming I put some on the sidewalks that looked pretty clean anyway and then I cleaned off the car and headed to bingo.

I got there about 10 minutes before 2 and a short time afterwards I began...I was chatting with some of the residents and there were others who seemed quite demanding i thought I was going to lose my temper.  I didn't really but I get so tired when they do this.  I was really glad it seemed to go by fast.

After bingo I called Liz to see if I could stop by but they were either out or sleeping.   I can't remember if she said she was doing something this afternoon or not.  I decided to get a small pizza from Dominos and waited for it and then headed home.  The cats were still sleeping and eventually sky came down for a while.  Tiger didn't come down until I headed upstairs for the night.

I managed to empty the dishwasher, get some more clothes in the wash and refilled the kibblle for kitties.  They should be set for the night now.

I have been noticing a funny sound in my chest in the last couple of days.  I was coughing a little while ago so I took some Nyquil.  I don't know how long it will take to kick in but I am tired and have been since eating dinner.  I will take the rest of my meds and get some sleep.

Comments