Low Key Yesterday


I felt like crud.  I either ate too much or what ever I had didn't agree with me.   I was sick for two hours the night before and didn't get much sleep after that.  I did try for some more sleep after feeding the cats but I don't think it worked.  I ate very little during the  but did have some dinner.   I even tried some mild salsa I bought too. My neck and shoulder still hurt as well.   I was seriously considering using the heating pad when I finally went to bed.  Unfortunately I am now awake and can't sleep.

It was very cold and windy out even with the sun.  There is another storm called for this weekend and it is supposed to start Friday night.  Around 8. It is supposed to be snowing for most of the weekend.  If that's the case then I am not going to the 4th District meeting Friday night. I don't think I will be going anywhere this weekend.  I am going to have to order my groceries Thursday night I think.

Work was great.  I didn't have a whole lot from Friday to do but I did have the re-address from Thursday and made a slight dent in that.  I kept up with what ever came in yesterday. The mail took up most of my day and I managed to get it done.  I probably will get to work on the checks today and tomorrow.  A number of people where talking about the weather.  We got a union notification that the last of our raises for the current contract was this past weekend.  I looked at it and didn't really notice anything (since when we get a raise it means certain things go up like dues and of course i have the parking taken out of the check but it will be in our check for the 28th).

I got a call from Papa Mike to ask me to witness some papers he had to have for insurance stuff and so I headed over around 6:30 or so and signed them and he showed me the rooms he was having painted for the selling of the house.  Its coming along and it is becoming more of reality they will be leaving.  They are putting the house on the market in February.

I have been trying to contact the newest member of the 4th District at the request of MVB.  He thought there would be many people not contacted.  They weren't.  However the email she gave me didn't work and I tried a few different variations but none worked and so I let Chairman know.  He didn't respond yet.  Of course it will be a moot point if he decides to cancel the meeting for the storm.

One of the journaling lists is contemplating opening up a facebook page for the group.  Not enough activity for the group I guess or everyone is migrataing to Facebook.  I am not sure I want to do that myself.  Considering I share the writings with yahoogroups.  However, my feeling is there are going to be people who will see the postings who are not in the group.

Well I am going to try and sleep for a couple of hours before you know who wakes me up (they are both asleep at my feet)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited