Monday Musings


The end of another Monday is here.  I can’t seem to stop typing 2015 in anything I do.   In titles or in the body of the “article”.  In the past I haven’t had much trouble with it.  I hope it won’t be too long before it stops.

Work was great.  As I expected there were lots of work for me to do.  But I didn’t have the dreaded anxious feeling that I was behind.  I got a lot done but have to finish some more tomorrow.  I wasn’t able to do anything with the personal refund checks or insurance refunds and probably won’t for a day or two.

Stopped by the Post office on the way home and found a letter from Rebecca S in California.  I wrote about it in my Pen pal blog. 

The weather was incredibly cold and windy.  It is supposed to be cold in the morning and a little warmer for the day but the rest of the week not so much.

The kitties are now starting to settle down but they seemed to be avoiding me for a while tonight.

I am going to go to bed now.

Comments