Skip to main content

My Weekend has started

Well my weekend has officially begun.  I worried for nothing.  As Terry reminded me everyone will have already taken their day off and the supervisor eventually approves it a day later.  I let him know what was done and not done. 

I left the office around 4 and headed to the car and dropped off the stuff I wouldn’t need during my session with Debra.  We had made arrangements to me at 4:30 instead of our normal 4:15.  I made it sort of on time.  The session went by quickly we basically discussed being at a rather good place at the moment.  Even though there have been moments that really challenged me.

When it was time for me to leave I headed to Chipotle and had a couple of tacos and ate them at the restaurant.  I found myself enjoying life in the city.  After I finished my dinner I had walked back to the car.  It was a brisk walk. I headed to the pet store to pick up the special ordered cans of food.  It’s the regular stuff I normally get.

Before heading home I called Liz to check in with her.  She had been napping after a very long and busy day.  She went to a funeral, court, meetings, and got exhausted.  I knew how she was feeling.  I told her I was taking tomorrow off and why.  She reminded me to get my beach sticker.

I was home by 6 or so.  The kitties were waiting for me at their relegated spots.  Tiger on the chair by the fireplace.  Sky was at the window and walked the length of the sofa.

They followed me around the downstairs while I did various things.  When I finished clearing out the litterboxes and made some cocoa and watched TV.  I did some laundry as well.

We have been watching PBS.  I can’t find the remote so it will be on all night. They are both sleeping at my legs.  This has been a nightly occurrence and every time I moved I would disturb them and also got muscle spasms in my legs, and neck, and back.  I am hoping not to have the neck problems and getting some sleep.

Well I am going to try and sleep..


Popular posts from this blog

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …

I swear

I swear every time I go to do my taxes.I have issues whether it is internet connections, firewalls, or I have problems with my passwords.I started to get it set up around 8 and ended up using and I still have to fix it.Didn’t put info in that is needed.Will have to do it soon.
So Easter at my friend’s house.I have mixed feelings about it.It was a little hectic and awkward for me.The food phenomenal.The behavior of some really rude.I was asked to set the table yet this one woman who has only been here (in the country) five years doesn’t move.I didn’t want to wait for her to finish cutting something that could have been done in the kitchen.A few people spoke in Greek and when they know how to speak English whether it is limited or not.Everyone left me at the table with the old Greek lady who barely spoke English.I really didn’t appreciate it.The hostess interrupts her daughter while the daughter is speaking and doesn’t say excuse me.I let Roberta know when we were leavin…